BEARD & MUSTACHE TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY
Similar to hair transplantation, the FUE method is used in the beard and mustache transplant. At the receiving are where the planting procedure will be conducted, fine holes are drilled with the micro needle. The direction of the holes is opened in accordance with the direction of beard and mustache growth. Then those extracted follicular units are grafted to recipient area one by one. The hair grafts are extracted from the back of the head and between two ears one by one and transplanted to the recipient area.
The beard and mustache transplant operation is performed under local anesthesia so that there is no pain. In the post-operative period, there is no scarring or stitches.
ADVANTAGES OF FUE
- No pain during the surgery
- No stitches, scars or marks.
- It provides a natural appearance because the grafts are spread homogenously.
- More grafts can be transplanted in same time when it is compared with other techniques
- After FUE / DHI, patients get a fast recovery. It is possible to turn back to their normal/daily life just the day after the operation.
- Post-operative tissue healing is fast due to the small size of the grooves opened for sowing, and most importantly, a smooth bonding occurs on the skin.
- There are various potential donor zone options all over the body. It is possible to replace the hair from other parts of the body if it is needed.
- With the qualified team and the right operation plan, the donor area will not be damaged so that there will be no change in appearance and will be possibility to have multiple operations.